Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Haven't Updated In A While...

One of my many new year's resolutions was to keep this blog updated.  As you can see I haven't been on top of that.  Either Way, Death Trip recorded before the End of 2011, and Tendril finished up recording at the beginning of 2012.  Both recordings need to be mixed and mastered.  Hopefully both will be out in Spring/Summer 2012. 

Work is just about complete on Tension 004, Bad Advice.  I'm really happy with how this record has turned out, even though it has taken 3 years to complete.  I have a few other releases up my sleeve for 2012, hopefully they will come to fruition...

As for live shows, Tendril is playing next weekend, Feb 25th in Norfolk at Plaza Del Sol.  Show should be fun.  The line up is Waiting Mortuary, Bottom Feeder, Feral King and Tendril.  Show starts at 9 and $5 gets you in the door.  I will post up a flier later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment